As a Credit Bureau, Tiresias provides financial institutions with reliable and up-to-date information on the evaluation and the credit risk assessment of individuals and enterprises submitting application for credit, thus contributing to low cost lending and the avoidance of over-borrowing. Based on objective information about the payment behavior of the candidate, which it keeps with safety, Tiresias provides a credit scoring, when requested by the bank, so that the bank evaluates the lending application, each one according to its own lending policy.
What kind of key data do we provide?
What you gain from using our systems and services
By using our systems and services, financial institutions are able to:
- Assess the solvency of their clients
- Assess the creditworthiness of their clients
- Be informed about and protected against credit risk, while protecting the one who submits the application for lending from over-borrowing
- Ensure a secure trading environment for their clients
- Enjoy access to timely, easily-sourced and accurate information for the identification of their traders
We are committed to and value the security of personal data.
We therefore take the necessary organisational and technical measures to ensure the security and protection of data from any form of accidental or unlawful processing. These measures are constantly reviewed in line with the latest developments in the field of technology and data protection regulations and are revised as deemed necessary, with a view to ensuring 100% data security.