- The protection of credit and financial transaction.
- Redirection of risk and cost of credit.
- Restriction of overindebteduess by estimating solvency and credit
- Minimization of bureucracy and cost of credit provision.
- Restriction of fraud in transactions, thus protecting citizens
and increasing trust in the market.
- The reinforcement of transaction safety and the strengthening
of economic freedom.
- The protection of citizens who have lost their personal documents.
TIRESIAS is one of 45 credit bureaus operating in Europe. Worldwide
surveys establish the contribution of Credit Bureaus in in the financial
sector and some of the conclusions are presented below: